9.03.2008

Sarah Palin

Lee and I have just happened upon the speech made tonight by Sarah Palin (the Vice President candidate for McCain, if you have been living in a hole). She has a great speaking style, humorous and poignant. But the first thing that Lee and I agreed on was this: If Tina Fey were still on SNL, she would do a phenomenal job of impersonating Palin. I mean!! The way they pause for effect is quite similar, their faces, aside from shape, are startlingly the same, and she's funny! She just said that she put the luxury jet the previous gov. of Alaska had bought on EBAY.

Another reason I like Palin is because they just showed a couple of her kids. Now, I know there's some drama concerning her children, but if you saw what I did, you forgot for a minute all that other stuff. The little girl, about 6 years old, is holding the infant (the one with Down's Syndrome) in her lap. She is petting the baby's head, slicking down the hair. But, apparently, just her hand wasn't doing the trick, so she proceeds to lick the full length of her hand, then use it again to smooth down that fine baby hair. Our jaws dropped and the words, "AWWW," were definitely uttered.

I, for one, am not going to worry about our nation if Obama gets elected. I think our world will be okay and that God will take care of us. I furthermore do not believe all the emails going around about his unpatriotism. Photoshop is widely used, nowadays. However, I believe the McCain camp did a remarkable thing by choosing Palin and this election will be like no other in History. And that, is fact.

No comments: