3.01.2010

Mondaze

I can't remember much about my day today. I know that I accomplished things. If I think really hard, I remember talking to my littlest sis on Facebook, talking to my middle sister on the phone, and leaving a message for my parents to call me back (I finally had to call them again...). I guess I also remember Cole had two dirty diapers (these make me happy...I know it's weird...) and he wore himself out in his Jumperoo and took a 3 hour nap afterwards. I also know that he was drooling quite a bit today and I put Lansinoh on his chapped chin, to keep the irritation at bay.

There was lots of other stuff I did today, like working, eating, and Facebooking. But, if someone asked me, "So, what did you do on Monday?" I'd draw a blank. By the time I thought of something to say, the moment would be past.

No comments: