5.03.2010

I have always wanted to stay at home when I had children. God has acknowledged this and allowed that dream to become a reality. But I didn't realize how much I would miss working. Specifically, in the church office. It was a passion I didn't know I had, until God put that on my path. I miss it so much that I sometimes wonder why God would have put that short stint in, when he knew how much I would crave it when I wasn't there anymore. Motherhood would have been a much easier transition from the job I had BEFORE the church office. But for some reason God needed me to experience the passion that working in the church office gave me.

But then I feel guilty, because I love being able to experience everthing about Cole's day-to-day life, and I would miss that job just as much if I had to go back to working outside the home again. So, there are two awesome roles that I really really want, and God chose one for me. I'm thankful for that, but sometimes, I miss the path not chosen...

No comments: