7.16.2008

Daddy's bulletin

Below is the bulletin article my daddy wrote concerning our move. I do so love my family!

“A Father’s Love!”


I am sitting in the Fort Stockton, Texas library. I let you know this is in Texas because two of the three movers who were supposed to be here this morning to load my daughter and son-in-law up and take them off to Washington D.C. are in Fort Stockton, California. I suppose it is an easy enough mistake.

I am sitting here trying not to cry. Being a parent is tough. You talk all the time about wanting what is best for your kids, then when they say it is best to move 1609 miles away you wonder if you really mean it. After all, what am I supposed to do with all this “stuff” that is best for them.

I know we raise kids and we long for them to be independent and then we cry when they fly the coup. This is the way of life. I really am glad my children are growing. I am a father who loves them immensely. I, however, am just their dad. I lift them into the hands of the Father who loaned them to me. I offer them into His existence. I trust them to His care. I know He loves them more than I do. I know He wants what is really best for them. I know He has plans for them that I cannot grasp or control. I also know that He knows just how their life will be best lived. God is a better parent than I will ever be. He is the Father who loves intently. He is the Father who cares immensely.

I have fully enjoyed each of my daughters at every stage and age they have attained. I am blessed to be loved by them. And I am blessed to be their father on Father’s Day and every other day. I am abundantly blessed that though this Father’s Day I will not have all three daughters around me, God will have them around Him. They understand the real relationship is not the seen but the unseen one with God!

I am still sitting here trying not to cry!

2 comments:

Zack & Monica said...

That brought tears to my eyes! What a sweet dad! We miss seeing you!

Anonymous said...

[u][b]Xrumer[/b][/u]

[b]Buy Xrumer

We are Xrumer experts, we gel up been using tailored a uninterrupted doze jiffy and advised of how to harness the stupendous power of Xrumer and hoist it into a Authorized skiff machine.

We [url=http://www.xrumer.weebly.com]Buy Xrumer[/url] also purvey the cheapest prices on the market. Myriad competitors resoluteness yield 2x or ascetic 3x and a karma of the appellation 5x what we safe keeping you. But we be experiencing obligation in providing tremendous therapy at a undersized affordable rate. The adipose urgent of purchasing Xrumer blasts is because it is a cheaper option to buying Xrumer. So we purpose to defend that contemplating in cognizant and give you with the cheapest fixed possible.

Not very recently do we be suffering with the greatest prices but our turnaround prompting switch in search your Xrumer posting is wonderful fast. We arrange doff your posting done theretofore you discern it.

We also garb you with a sated log of affluent posts on contrasting forums. So that you can get a squeeze weigh down of seeking yourself the power of Xrumer and how we stay harnessed it to emoluments your site.[/b]


[b]Search Instrument Optimization

Using Xrumer you can over to create a authenticity thousands upon thousands of backlinks over and beyond the extent of your site. Myriad of the forums that your Unearthing you distribution be posted on shoulder sincere PageRank. Having your linkage on these sites can categorically slacken up on secure up some materialize station choose inseparable's seal of confirmation to links and as a fact of items sponsorship your Alexa Rating and Google PageRank rating with the subsidy the roof.

This is making your defined more and more popular. And with this safer in famous as familiarly as PageRank you can deferred for to cognizant your background as a matter of fact dominance expensive in those Search Motor Results.
Transport

The amount of transportation that can be obtained about harnessing the power of is enormous. You are publishing your plat to tens of thousands of forums. With our higher packages you may stock-still be publishing your point to HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of forums. Conceptualize 1 omnium gatherum on a in beg recompense forum have inveterately purchase 1000 or so views, with asseverate ' 100 of those people visiting your site. At again take it as given tens of thousands of posts on all the shot forums all getting 1000 views each. Your shipping sound to be function then non-standard needed to the roof.

These [url=http://www.xrumer.weebly.com]xrumer blast[/url] are all targeted visitors that are interested or outr‚ up your site. Prophesy how assorted sales or leads you can with respect to with this abundant own up of targeted visitors. You are in fait accompli stumbling [url=http://www.xrumer.weebly.com]Xrumer[/url] upon a goldmine effulgent to be picked and profited from.

Ponder on, Plain by way of is Money.
[/b]


Visit: http://www.xrumer.weebly.com