7.21.2008

Wierd jobs Alecia is NOT taking...

Yesterday, I actually saw a listing for a man needing someone to act like his girlfriend at a family function, because he told his family that he had a serious girlfriend to make them leave him alone. He said his family bugs him about relationships all the time, but he just doesn't want a girlfriend right now; he's focusing on his career. I've seen this movie before. And read this book, too. I didn't realize this sort of thing actually happened!

Lee thinks I'd make great money as a professional dancer. I think I'd make money too, but only because people would pay me to stop.

In other news, the internet is not working in our basement, therefore I am resigned to heading to the library everyday to apply for jobs. It's so urban, really. I'm so cool.

The house centipede count is rising...I'm losing sleep over this.

1 comment:

Meredith R said...

As long as you're going through the paper, find an exterminator. I'm very concerned about those scary centipedes.