7.28.2008

Lee's Birthday




Well, Lee's bday was a huge success! He got everything he asked for, because he is such a good boy. Here's some pictures, so you can see what fun we had.


That's a spiderman banner on the wall. See Memaw's couch?? It matches that wall so perfectly!
All of Lee's presents (expect for the propane for the grill. It's outside. I didn't have the strength to haul it down the stairs.)

He requested a chocolate-peanut butter-sugar cookie, with bits of miniature PB cups and reese's pieces. It was amazing, if I do say so myself.

Lee needs some grilling-tool experience. Above, he's scratching his head with the grill brush, below, he's wearing the grill cover like a cape.


He also got a nintendo DS, but we forgot to take pictures of the unraveling of that precious piece of electronic heaven.

I have some job leads, so please keep us in your prayers. We are going to Atlantic City this week to celebrate our 3rd anniversary. It's so cool that within hours we can be in sooo many different places.

3 comments:

j Lee said...

If you look closely, we actually have all known shades of yellow present in our living room in the first picture. Classy. Plus when the evening light comes through the window, Meemaw's couch is a lovely shade of golellow.

Regarding the grill brush; I don't care what you say, but you haven't experienced bliss until you have had a steel wool head scratch. And I did rinse it briefly before the first use.

What Alecia doesn't want you to know is that I was actually measuring the size of the grill cover with respect to how many bodies it would hold...

Meredith R said...

Lee, that's scary. I guess we won't try to stay with you (if) when we visit. If Alecia goes missing, the first place we'll look is under the grill cover. Oh yeah: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Tiffany said...

Hi Hi Hi! I found you one here.....I have loved reading about your DC adventures...keep em' coming!