8.05.2008

Pictures of our Basement

Well, I finally took pictures of our basement apartment so that you can understand better where we are living. The first one is of the whole house. Our door is on the side, by Lee's covered grill and our bikes. You can see my car, parked in the back of the house. That's my designated spot.


This next one is what you see as soon as you come in the door. The kitchen is straight ahead, and looks messy, but it's just cluttered because I ran out of room to store my kitchen goodies. The living room/dining room is to the left.
The TV and couch are just to the left of the camera frame. And apparently we have a ghost...I have no idea what that white speck is in the middle of the pic.
And below is the rest of the house. The laundry room is to the left, then our bathroom (which is green), then our bedroom is at the back of the hall (it's sky blue), and to the right is the guest room (it has the same colored walls as the hall).

So now you can see where we live and where I spend my days NOT looking for a job (as Lee would say:)).

No comments: